Pick up your pen (or start typing) and let your imagination go. Writing is like a muscle and you can build your writing muscles if you choose a specific time to consistently show up on the page and write for at least 15 minutes. Set the timer and go!
Choose one writing prompt from the list below…
- Talk about a situation where you were given sage advice and you ignored it and you were happy to have listened to your own inner guidance.
- What is the best advice you ever received…from whom…how have you put it into practice?
- What is the best advice you have ever given…to whom…did this change your relationship?
- Take a song title, line of poetry, favorite quote, or book title and apply it to your business philosophy.
- Who would you interview if you could speak to anyone…alive or dead…what would you want to ask them?