It’s International Creativity Month!
Tap into the height of your creativity and recognize the miracles surrounding you every day…little seeds planted now will sprout into fragrant, colorful flowers or nourishing fruits and vegetables. Even if gardening isn’t your thing, nature is a source of constant creativity!
What do you do to tap into your creativity?
- pick up a needle and thread/yarn
- bake bread
- make a collage
- write in your journal
- 15-minutes all to yourself to watch the clouds drift by
- soak in a hot tub (any chance I get I’m going to encourage you to nurture yourself body and soul in a tub of bubbles)
- sip a cup of tea in the sunshine
- a walk on the beach getting sand between your toes (probably not an option in January)
- go to bed at 9 p.m. with a new book
- eat popcorn and watch your favorite old flick…in a theatre or on your couch
- spend time with your loved ones
- visit a museum or art exhibit
- get lost in a new venture
- plan a vacation or a mini-retreat
- sleep in on Saturday
- light a candle against the dark
- play an instrument
- sing a song
- get messy with paints
- sit in front of a crackling fire
- make s’mores around a campfire
- dream out loud
How do you express your creativity?