Journaling for Self Care
Free Virtual Workshop
Mary E. Knippel
Wednesday, June 21, 1 p.m.
Did you know…
- Journaling can be the ideal way not only to relieve stress, but to find a sense of both peace and understanding?
- Writing not only relieves stress and improves your mood, but it also boosts your immune system, which helps your body to withstand the effects of further stress?
- One of the benefits of expressing your feelings in a journal is that you don’t have to worry about anyone judging what you’ve written?
During this workshop, you will find…
- support to brainstorm ideas
- a safe environment to dream and to explore what’s possible
- a sounding board where you can express yourself without judgment
- inspiration to go from frustration to freedom
- a creativity booster for not only your business – for your life!
Manifesting Mothering Mentors – Journaling for Self Care – free virtual workshop – will help you tap into all of the above…and more! Sign up today to receive the details!
Photo credit: canva.com