January offers us all a new beginning and an opportunity to start over. That’s why so many of us, approximately 40%, spend Dec. 31 writing resolutions.
- 34% of us set resolutions related to money
- 38% of us set resolutions related to weight
- 47% want to do something geared toward self-improvement or education
- 31% of us set resolutions related to relationships
Are any of these topics on your list?
How confident are you feeling about making the journey from resolution to reality?
Are you ready to do something about that dream to…
- get the education you need to pursue your heart’s desire
- start that new business
- enter that marathon
- launch your website
- write that book
- develop a lasting relationship
- save for that dream…vacation, home, car, boat, horse
You don’t have to go it alone.
In fact, human nature suggests that when we share out loud our hopes and dreams we are much more likely to achieve our goals. In fact, people who make resolutions are ten times more likely to attain their goals than those who don’t explicitly make resolutions.
Join me, Mary E. Knippel, Writer Unleashed, this Saturday, January 26 from 9 a.m.- 4 p.m. for the Decide, Define ad Design Your Best Life for 2013 Workshop where you can not only tell us your hopes and dreams, but we will all be creating our own personal road map (Collage, Dream or Vision Board) and masterminding together to strategize how we all can accomplish our goals.
Where will you dreams take you?