January offers us all a new beginning and an opportunity to start over. That’s why so many of us, approximately 40%, spend Dec. 31 writing resolutions.
- 34% of us set resolutions related to money
- 38% of us set resolutions related to weight
- 47% want to do something geared toward self-improvement or education
- 31% of us set resolutions related to relationships
Are any of these topics on your list?
How confident are you feeling about making the journey from resolution to reality?
Are you ready to do something about that dream to…
- get the education you need to pursue your heart’s desire
- start that new business
- enter that marathon
- launch your website
- write that book
- develop a lasting relationship
- save for that dream (vacation, home, car, boat, horse)
You don’t have to go it alone. Join a professional organization, heck start one of your own! Or organize a Mastermind Group. Research your mentors to observe how they surround themselves with a team. If you’d like to brainstorm with me, schedule a complimentary time to talk.
In fact, human nature suggests that when we share out loud our hopes and dreams we are much more likely to achieve our goals. And people who make resolutions are ten times more likely to attain their goals than those who don’t explicitly make resolutions.
As a child, I didn’t see myself living beyond 100 miles of where I was growing up. Today my dreams have taken me half way around the world writing, speaking and living in joy!
Hop over to my Facebook page and share where your dreams take you.
graphics photo credit: Dreamstime.com