- We’re coming up on Halloween – write a blog sharing how there’s nothing tricky about what you deliver! In this fast-paced world, it is important to show and tell how you are different. The best way to do that is to share who you are and what you do in a simple ear and eye-catching way. I’ve always enjoyed hearing about what people are passionate about and why they do what they do. My mission as Your Writing Mentor is to champion reluctant writers to uncover buried dreams, to be seen, and heard.
Tell your story as a fairy tale with your message as the “happily ever after” part…
- Once upon a time a woman who did too much for everyone else in her life suddenly discovered she neglected own self-care. Her world was spinning out of control and she was very ill. Luckily, she learned her own hands held the magic power to unlock healing properties. She learned that when she takes care of herself, everyone else in her life benefits! Now, she helps others unlock their own powers.
Quote a statistic and blog about the connection to your message and business…
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, as many as 36.4 million potential “trick-or-treaters” — 5- to 13-year-olds – don scary disguises at Halloween. A local realtor, for instance, could add a statement about the housing in the area; it is a treat to be able to report to you that 92% of the household residents here consider their neighborhood safe. Also, 78% said there was no place within a mile of their homes where they would be afraid to walk alone at night.
Sing the praises of a people or programs who guided you on the path to becoming who you are today…
- Share with the world who has helped you hone your skills and develop your gifts: list your mentors, programs you have attended, give us insights into the tricks and tools that allow you to be efficient with your time, or the meditation that helps you stay focused and grounded.
Ask a question and offer a solution.
- Do you realize that in a few short weeks 2018 will be a memory? What do you want to accomplish before the end of the year? Reach out to your clients and customers with an end-of-the-year old-fashioned letter. Grab a free time slot on my calendar today to have a conversation about creating your special greeting or a keep-in-touch communiqué.
photo credit: canva.com