October is Positive Attitude Month and I believe for your own well-being, you’d benefit from every day being a Positive Attitude Day.
What would happen if you changed your mindset for one day to stay positive in your thinking for 24 hours? Consider the possibility your positive attitude would be a magnet attracting others to you and opening up wonderful opportunities for you. The ultimate result is that an intentional change in your behavior will have such an impact on you, you’ll continue the next 24, the next 24 and so on.
Great..you are thinking! Another thing for me to do in my overcrowded day. I realize that change is challenging…not impossible…your new behavior could be a small piece of a bigger result:
- to achieve a healthy lifestyle, you start by cutting back on your soda consumption and drinking water instead
- to write a book, you start by keeping a journal and writing in it for five minutes a day about your subject
- to have better relationships, spend time together and deepen your connections
- to start a big project, you’d write down all the steps involved in the project
- to be more creative, you may want to visit an art class or pick up a craft kit and play. Give yourself permission to smile and enjoy the benefits of play and adventure so that you can experience contentment and joy, and explore and build new skills.
Drop over to my Facebook page to share what you will do to recognize Positive Attitude Month?
Photo credit: Dreamstime.com